zondag 14 september 2014

Lovely little owls

Dear followers,

I'm still here. It was a bit quite the last months at my blog, but not in my live! I bet you were wonder what I'm was doing. Well... I had some vacation, I tried to find more inspiration of new crochet things.

I went to Stockholm, where I visit all kind of design stores and found some crocheted things.
Furthermore, I did some sewing, because when you travel you want to travel in style! So I made a lovely passport cover from a 30 year old Oilily fabric.

I had not much time to crochet myself, however during the vacations and working stuff I found some time to crochet. I made among other things, these lovely little owls. Now I wonder what I'm going to do with them... good ideas? Share them!


I wish you all a lovely weekend!
JoyJonne Hooks